gsdx hardware mode problems part 2
those plugins are outdated, the latest GSdx plugin is 0.1.6 anyway, I have already provided you a link for the build which might work since, some integrated cards lost their support after that stable version.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction

Sponsored links

the ones availables as single downloads are older versions for testing purposes.
the latest plugins versions are packed with latest stable release
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(05-19-2015, 06:53 AM)jesalvein Wrote: the ones availables as single downloads are older versions for testing purposes.
the latest plugins versions are packed with latest stable release

Ah that's why it worked thanks for all your time just 1 more question I won't do this anytime soon but do you think that dual booting would be a solution?
it would be definitely better
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(05-19-2015, 07:01 AM)Razor96 Wrote: Ah that's why it worked thanks for all your time just 1 more question I won't do this anytime soon but do you think that dual booting would be a solution?

yes, make sure that you have enough space on your HDD for the task. It becomes really troublesome when booting up with dual boot options Tongue2
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
OK I'll do it as soon as I have at least 250 GB free again thank you to all for your time and support Smile