gta lcs 17 fps on my pcsx2 1.0.0 why
hey i have a core 2 duo 2.8 ghz processor 2 gb ddr3 ram and recently bought a amd hd 6670 2gb ddr3 man i dont dont think my pc is bad enough to run pcsx2 emulator even i run crysis 3 pc version on mid settings so whats the problem the game lags so from the bus starts and it even lags on god of war 2 is there any way please

Sponsored links

for a casual speedy config i recommend this guide Smile :

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-My-Config...or-Newbies
(07-02-2013, 05:13 PM)saswat12345 Wrote: even i run crysis 3 pc version on mid settings
how could u compaire an native pc game to an pcsx2 one..pcsx2 is nt piece of cake...games for pc made for gpu intensive nt for cpu ..pcsx2 is cpu hungry..
Since LCS ane VCS were both ported to the ps2 from psp, and the porting was quite sloppy, they are somewhat demanding on your system to emulate. More than likely, your CPU is bottlenecking you.

What do the EE and GS % s in the title bar read during slowdowns?
[Image: jmt41l-2.png]
SSD: 250GB | HDD: 2TB | GPU: MSI GTX 970 4G Gaming
(07-02-2013, 05:13 PM)saswat12345 Wrote: hey i have a core 2 duo 2.8 ghz processor 2 gb ddr3 ram and recently bought a amd hd 6670 2gb ddr3 man i dont dont think my pc is bad enough to run pcsx2 emulator even i run crysis 3 pc version on mid settings so whats the problem the game lags so from the bus starts and it even lags on god of war 2 is there any way please

As already mentioned, native PC games are not the same as emulating PS2 games. PS2 games are incredibly demanding on your CPU (the opposite of PC games, which are more often GPU demanding) because you have to translate every PS2 instruction to run on PC in real time. No simple task when you have a dozen or more components running in parallel that must all be synced and act (if not 100%) as close to 100% like a real console as possible without breaking anything.

Also, as mentioned, LCS and VCS were rush ports from PSP. Rockstar put a lot of time and effort into those games, but the PSP audience was pretty low and couldn't support the cost of the games. To make back some of that money, Rockstar had the games ported quickly and cheaply to PS2... where in they often had additional slow downs, bugs, etc even compared to the PSP versions.

So what does that all mean? It means your 5+ year old dual core CPU is just not going to be able to handle PS2 emulation well in general, and especially not some of the more demanding titles.
[Image: 2748844.png]