.hack//FRAGMENT
Hello! I already searched on the forum, but nobody seems to have had problems of this game (no topics about it...), and well, if everyone found a way to make it work, then i'm the only that didn't xD

Let's start saying, as speedhacks i'm using:
x1.5 Cycle Rate
INTC Sync Hack

CPU settings (actived):
EERec
VU0rec
VU1rec
both microVU
Multi threaded GS mode

ePCSX beta.rev1736

PC:

AMD Phenom II X4 920
gfx NVidia Geforce 9600 Smart 1GB
Ram 4GB,
OS Windows XP x64

Well, the game is not working, all i get after starting it, it's a blackscreen...and the log says:

DecSet Write: 00

Any suggestion? D:! Thanks

Sponsored links

man if you have 2 procesors you could bif x2 cycle rate,on intc you have another 2 options,bif them
and epcsx it's an old version
update your emulator or graphic plugin

pcsx2 suports ps1 and ps2 games
Quote:pcsx2 suports ps1 and ps2 games

PS1 games ? since when ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(12-02-2009, 05:54 PM)demonikul Wrote: man if you have 2 procesors you could bif x2 cycle rate,on intc you have another 2 options,bif them
and epcsx it's an old version
update your emulator or graphic plugin

pcsx2 suports ps1 and ps2 games

I run game PS1 not run no breathe :lol:
My god... 2 people who I can't understand a word of!

PCSX2 only plays PS2 games at this point. Some point in the future they plan on adding PS1 support if only because that's what it means to emulate a PS2 fully... but it's by no means a priority.

demon: I have zero idea what you're trying to say... Cycle rate has nothing to do with the amount of processors you have. That is merely a speed hack... and setting it higher breaks games much more often than it fixes.

Kite: Try updating to the latest beta (revision 1888). Support is only really given to stable version (0.9.6) and the latest public beta (revision 1888). Since the latest beta fixes quite a few things it'll be worth a try. Also, I assume you tried without any speed hacks at all correct? Valid bug reports are those without any speed hacks on. You can also try changing the rounding mode and clamping modes in the advance tab.
[Image: 2748844.png]
(12-02-2009, 06:19 PM)Koji Wrote: Kite: Try updating to the latest beta (revision 1888). Support is only really given to stable version (0.9.6) and the latest public beta (revision 1888). Since the latest beta fixes quite a few things it'll be worth a try. Also, I assume you tried without any speed hacks at all correct? Valid bug reports are those without any speed hacks on. You can also try changing the rounding mode and clamping modes in the advance tab.

Updated at last rev...same as before (with rev 1736).

Tried with Speedhacks and even without..same result ._."
I 100% know what Pcsx2 don't run PS1, just i laugh over "Demonikul" hahahahahaha Laugh
Any luck with changing the rounding or clamping modes? Unfortunately I don't have fragment to try... Not sure if it'd even be playable since the online servers the game used are long since disabled.
[Image: 2748844.png]
I'll try changing....anyways FRAGMENT is both online and offline, so i must find a way to make the offline work >__<!
(12-02-2009, 09:00 PM)Kite Wrote: I'll try changing....anyways FRAGMENT is both online and offline, so i must find a way to make the offline work >__<!

Nothing to do guys...not working .__."