.hack//G.U. Volume 1 crashes
Aight, so i recently picked up the .hack//G.U. series again, and i'm stuck on Vol 1, the first time you meet Atoli there is a small cutscene, and after the cutscene a tutorial-message pops-up telling you to log off and check your email. At this point the game crashes, blank dead.

I've tried/poked/played around with all speedhack settings, all cpu settings and tried different plugins, still no result.

I've got the savestate (sadly, my last memory save is ages back, and i can't get a save any further), so that if anyone got the game and somehow might be possible to bypass this crash area, or something.

Any suggestions?

I can post config etc, sometimes when the game crashes i get some random output in the console, can post it aswell if you want.

*edit*

Posting the error output i'm getting from the console

Sponsored links

Using savestates to try and get past a bug while fiddling with settings is a terrible idea. Always save to memcard even if you are using savestates all the time.
Specs:
CPU: C2D E8400 @ 3.6
GPU: GTX 560Ti 2Gb
MOB: Asus P5QL
RAM: Crucial 4Gb
(03-22-2010, 10:05 PM)GamerGeek Wrote: Using savestates to try and get past a bug while fiddling with settings is a terrible idea. Always save to memcard even if you are using savestates all the time.

I'm aware of that, sadly, my last memcard save is old.

However, i managed to keep the game running long enough to enter the menu and managed to log out from there, so i belive i managed to bypass it (at least temporarily). I'll keep this thread updated as i play along.

*edit*

Hum, managed to actually save to memcard, i'll keep playing and keep this updated if i encounter any more crashes.