hack gu
Rainbow 
can what setting should i use to run hack g.u at full speed please i need your help i beg of you ..i want to play it so badly but my fps was only 47 (so slow) T_T

my spec is
window 7
intel dual core 3.2 (1.60+1.60) ddr2
nvidia geforce 210 1gig ddr5
2 gig of ram

pcsx2 1.0
plugins
gsdx 2660 (msvc 15.00,sse2)0.1.15[gsdx-sse2]
lilypad svn
spu2x r5324

sorry for my bad english
i need your help so badly

Sponsored links

if you want to play it so badly play it on your ps2,
it aint gonna happen on that pc because the graphics card and procesor is realy weak.
Also your CPU is clocked at 1,6 Ghz, it doesn't go *2 because it has 2 cores. So yeah that is pretty slow for PCSX2 and that Geforce 210 is terrible as well. I am impressed you actually get 47 FPS, go PCSX2! Tongue
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(09-09-2012, 04:08 PM)Bositman Wrote: Also your CPU is clocked at 1,6 Ghz, it doesn't go *2 because it has 2 cores. So yeah that is pretty slow for PCSX2 and that Geforce 210 is terrible as well. I am impressed you actually get 47 FPS, go PCSX2! Tongue

..dont wanna burst the dream bubble but...could also be a fake fps reading of the speedhacks he could be using (not sure he does ofcourse)

and hack gu is as demanding as ffx is (maybe even less)
(09-09-2012, 04:00 PM)warWeeny Wrote: if you want to play it so badly play it on your ps2,
it aint gonna happen on that pc because the graphics card and procesor is realy weak.
oh well atlease i try ..
i can these games
ms saga
mushashi 2 (red flash with enemy ) dont no why
digimon world 4
and digimon data squad

(09-09-2012, 04:38 PM)warWeeny Wrote: ..dont wanna burst the dream bubble but...could also be a fake fps reading of the speedhacks he could be using (not sure he does ofcourse)

and hack gu is as demanding as ffx is (maybe even less)

i use speed hack .. i helps my pc alot