.hack gu conversion not working
I am currently playing the .hack gu series in PCSX2 and i just beat the first one. This game is a trilogy that uses the previous's games save files into the new one. I have googled and researched and everyone says it should just work. My iso are ripped from my personal game collection so they are both NTSC. When I try to load my .hackgu vol 1 Rebirth file, into vol 2 Reminisce it doesn't find the vol 1 save file. Please help me guys...This is really disheartening if it doesnt work for me. I have dual harddrives on my pc so the the memcards is on the OS system SSD while the emulator is on my HDD can that cause a problem?If anyone has a solution please let me know.

Sponsored links

Can the second game read the memcards at all? Check if PCSX2 is using the correct memcard
(01-10-2014, 04:47 AM)Rassane Wrote: Can the second game read the memcards at all? Check if PCSX2 is using the correct memcard
Yes i think it is. I added a picture of what the system log is showing.    
If C:\ is your SSD, then it's probably reading the correct memory card. Sorry, don't know what's the problem, since I've never played a game that transferred saves on PCSX2. Also, they're not PS2 ROMs, they're ISOs Tongue
(01-10-2014, 06:02 AM)Rassane Wrote: If C:\ is your SSD, then it's probably reading the correct memory card. Sorry, don't know what's the problem, since I've never played a game that transferred saves on PCSX2. Also, they're not PS2 ROMs, they're ISOs Tongue
My Mistake on the rom/iso thing im new if you cant tell..Well Thanks for trying if you know someone on here that can help please send em over here.