.hack gu rebirth
hi im sorry to post again but yea im still having that breakpoint error in .hack g.u rebirth and its exacly in the first battle. i just want to know if anyone has experienced this bug/crash. im using the latest rev as off today rev476

[Image: th_23618_.hack_break_point_122_179lo.jpg]

Sponsored links

i also have this problem when i attack the emu crashes? I get the best results with the latest playground beta. dnt knw wat u mean by rev 476 tho?
(02-12-2009, 06:18 AM)pureskill Wrote: i also have this problem when i attack the emu crashes? I get the best results with the latest playground beta. dnt knw wat u mean by rev 476 tho?

when i say rev 476 i mean tha tim using the merged made betwen pcsx2 and pcsx2 PP, they recently merged so now there official check here for there latest revisions http://code.google.com/p/pcsx2/source/list

and yea seems .hack gu is broken as off rev 460+ if im not mistaken
No, it works in Rev 528 to 563 in my experience. The way to play the trilogy is to save in your memory card and keep on changing the revision if a crash comes up.
(02-12-2009, 02:38 PM)stpdrgstr Wrote: No, it works in Rev 528 to 563 in my experience. The way to play the trilogy is to save in your memory card and keep on changing the revision if a crash comes up.

ah ok will do thx for the help
yep it works in rev708 too.. but i don't see any difference when using speedhack or not. well, VUskip is the most important thing here... boost the fps almost 20fps in some area.

guys, do u check FAZ and DAZ EErec on advanced options?
the whole town goes black when i try to use it...
also, when i'm using load states, the d-pad/analog controller's not working... i mean the character won't move, but it's still work on the menu option... is this some kind of bug?
How do you change the rev?
This post is over 6 months old,you'd probably had been better off making a new thread than resurrecting this one.

That said, the latest supported beta is revision 1474 which works with .hack//gu games (although really slow on my system) with microVU0 on. The only way to get higher revisions is to compile the source or download Gabest's unsupported VC10 builds.
[Image: 2748844.png]