.hack infection optimal settings [question]
SSE3 isn't the same that SSSE3. Pentium D supports SSE3, but not SSSE3.
Sometimes you put SSSE3, other SSE3... But if it's SSSE3, you can't use it.
Athlon x2 240 2.8 GHz / HD5670 512MB / 2 GB RAM DDR2-800 / Windows 7 x64

"Pardoning the bad is injuring the good."

Sponsored links

I have pentium dual and it supports sse2,sse3,ssse3.
Pentium Dual-Core and Pentium D are not the same...
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
Yes, it's seems I've been fooled. Mine is not a core 2 duo, it WAS a core 2 duo. I had one, but it also had to be changed along with my old graphic card. Store dude said at the time that it was a dual core processor, so I guess I just thought it was a core 2 duo like the other one and never bothered to check it. Sorry.

And thanks again, for my question's been awnsered again by my own foolishness.
Erm, I'm sorry to trouble you all... again... but I seem to have yet another problem. I couldn't find an awnser at the guide, so...

I finished the first .hack. It was great. Nostalgic. US marines, hoorah. But now, I have this wonderfull clear data that I'd like to import to the second game! So I boot the second game, choose "data import", and the first memory card, where I have my data saved.

Nothing.

The game isn't finding it. It says there's no clear data to be found. So I go back to the first game, choose "load", and there's my clear, yellow data to distinguish itself from other saves.

Still, the game isn't finding it. I boot the bios and check the memory cards. There's the save on the first one. I re-check my memory card paths and try again.

Still nothing. Nothing on the memory card, the second game says.

What am I doing wrong? Is there any way to import my save, or I'm just throwing rocks at ghosts here?
Should work without a problem, you sure you checked the right game? ex. Mutation and not Quarantine? Are the games from the same region? Did it work correctly in your PS2 before?
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(04-28-2010, 01:58 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: Should work without a problem, you sure you checked the right game? ex. Mutation and not Quarantine? Are the games from the same region? Did it work correctly in your PS2 before?

Yes, I finished infection and the next one I have here is mutation. The cover of mutation says it's a PAL game, and I believe I heard somewere that PAL games run on a 50 FPS lock. When I run infection on the emulator, it clearly locks at 50 FPS, so it must be PAL as well. Infection worked fine on my PS2, though right now I don't have any means to check the same for mutation.

Though what you say makes sense, it must clearly be a region problem.
Hey all,

I know this is a very old thread, but I've been trying to run Infection on my Macbook Pro using Mavericks (OS 10.9.1). As I've learned from my research, the Mac versions of pcsx2 lag behind the most recent software updates on the PC and Linux version. More specifically, Mavericks is only compatible with the pcsx2 build from June 2012, which is a version behind the supposedly workable beta 0.9.7. I was wondering if there's any way I can download the beta plugins for the pcsx2 build that I'm using in order to play Infection. I'm kinda new to roms, so if someone could explain the process in very basic term, I would be extremely appreciative.

I've tried running the build I have now with the default plugins (ZZ Ogl for graphics) but it seems the game crashes during the first cutscene. When turning on the microUV, I can get through the first loading page, but still experience issues before the initial gameplay.
Dunno, but make your own thread please. Probably in the mac section. Thanks.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD