has anyone tried fatal frame II?
I was wondering if this game works with the latest emulator , i saw it at ebay at good price and was excited on playing a very good horror game.

[Image: fatal_frame_ii_-_crimson_butterfly6.jpg]

here's some info about it Fatal Frame II

maybe with the new versions may be playable Laugh.

Sponsored links

Afaik it still unplayable. Black screen after New Game selection.
[Image: pibjimh9rqzvk1yz5kl.jpg]

Not playable, same as part 3. Only the first of these is playable currently.
is it only the FMVs or something more so i could skip that perhaps? oh what am i saying it will ruin the game not to see those videos :/ , recommendation on another very good horror game that is playable on the emulator so i can check back at ebay...
No, no way it's going to work. Resident Evil 4 is said to be good, Silent Hill 4 wasn't bad both completely playable in PCSX2
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Also you could buy Silent Hill 2 and 3 for PC DVD. Should be cheap by now, old games.
[Image: pibjimh9rqzvk1yz5kl.jpg]

Silent Hill 2 or 3 and even 4 are playable on Pcsx2 Smile
PC:
EVGA 600 +80 PSU
NVIDIA GTX 550ti EVGA 2GB VRAM
[Image: hj0zqy-4.png]
Resident Evil 4 is wonderful for the pcsx2. I run at high res with 2xaa with full speed at all times.
oh you guys have to be kidding me i got resident evil 4 for pc and it was the most horrendous console to pc adaptation i saw in my entire life , the game was fantastic but i woulda have played it on the pcsx2 just didnt know it was compatible by now!

also played Silent Hill 4 it was scary but lacked something i dont know...(big fogy city?) anyway just played 1 and 4 gonna try 2 or maybe 3 i saw a combo of 2 and 3, wow becoming a pc gamer wasnt so much of a waste now that my burned out ps2 can be put to use here Laugh
SH 2 and 3 are the best Wink