Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
having issues
Question 
im trying to play world of outlaws 2002 and im running pcsx2 0.9.8 cuz the newer pcsx2 versions wont load the game correctly. basically everything loads correctly till i go to race or career mode then it has all these weird polygon shapes and stuff coming out of everything. ive tried playing it on my computer(xp) and my girlfriends laptop which is way better then mine(windows7) and i have the same problem on both! can someone please help me?

Attached Files
.txt   log.txt (Size: 5,16 KB / Downloads: 117)

Sponsored links

the attached file is my log info. it says something bout SIF1 TIE and idk if that can help...
fixed it! i selected VU XGkick hack and they went away. game fully playable now!
good to see you fixed your issue, in the future use PCSX2 1.0, it auto selects most gamespecific fixes and hacks for you
[Main Computer] - CPU: I7 950 @ 3.2Ghz | GPU: Twin Nvidea GTS 450's SLI'd | RAM: 8GB DDR3 - 1600MHz | OS: Windows 7 Ultimate x64 | EMU: PCSX2 v1.0 | GS: GSdx32-SSE4 | SPU2: SPU2-X | PAD LilyPad | CDVD ****
i tried using it but it wouldnt show me the home screen of the game. it was just a black screen. for some reason this version just works heck of alot better