having problems with converting game to iso file with IMGburn
So I'm trying to play FFX on pc, downloaded pcsx2, (own my own ps2)

It's been over an hour an I give up... The problem I'm having is the FFX files are .IRX, .IMG and .12 files (largest).

The only supported file of those three IMGburn will write from is the .img. I'm sure I'm missing something really easy.

Wouldn't mind just booting from the disc itself, but am still left with the only file to choose from being the .img.

(Possibility) inserted the pS2 game into a BD-RE Drive (d[Image: smile.gif], could this be the problem? There's another cd rom drive, that I can't figure out how to open, it doesn't appear on under 'this PC'. I know this sounds really amateur, these new pc setups with 'apps' throw me off.

....uh....Thanks! (sigh)

Ryan

Sponsored links

That's not how you do it.
1.Place the disk into your DVD drive
2.Start ImgBurn and choose either "Create image from disk" or Mode=>Read
3.From Source choose your DVD drive and in destination choose where to save the ISO
4.Click on the big button below
5.Start pcsx2=>CDVD=>ISo then CDVD=>ISO Selector=>Browse=>Choose the ISO ImgBurn created

You are creating\running an image of the whole disk,not file inside the disk
(11-08-2015, 06:16 AM)vsub Wrote: That's not how you do it.
1.Place the disk into your DVD drive
2.Start ImgBurn and choose either "Create image from disk" or Mode=>Read
3.From Source choose your DVD drive and in destination choose where to save the ISO
4.Click on the big button below
5.Start pcsx2=>CDVD=>ISo then CDVD=>ISO Selector=>Browse=>Choose the ISO ImgBurn created

You are creating\running an image of the whole disk,not file inside the disk

Finally!! every thread I looked at said to write it, looks like this is what I needed. Thanks vsub for the much appreciated help! have a good one bud
First thread closed for piracy claim, second allowed with only the part about the piracy being changed to say that it's not in fact piracy.

Call me a witch hunter but i would expect a little more than copy pasta, in the very least anyway lol
Maybe somebody could hit that report button?

Using a BIOS file with PCSX2 which you have downloaded from the internet or from a PS2 console you do not own is illegal. You must own the console the BIOS file came from (even if it's broken) to be legal.

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD