hello there i need your help with duel graphic problem
so i have been trying to use pscx 2 now to play but some how it keep using my integrated intel hd instead of the amd, when ever i go to the gpu plugin to set amd it shows only intel and so i had to set the pscx 2 to use my AMD manuel from the catalyst (pscx 2 set to high performance) it still use my intel i have found few threads with similiar problem but the answer for them was to disable the intel from bios what so ever looks like my laptop doesnt support that and i cant find that option anywere, i also tryed other SVN builds or what u call them not sure but still no amd detection

Sponsored links

Because of the way laptops work you won't be able to disable it. How are you confirming PCSX2 is actually being rendered by the integrated graphics first all?
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
by the console log it say intel hd 4000
What version of PCSX2 are you using?
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

V 1.4.0
Just FYI on most laptops with integrated and dedicated graphics the way things are done is as follows. When you are using the dedicated(AMD in this case) GPU that GPU renders the frames but the sends them to the integrated graphics to actually be pushed to the screen. This is why you can't actually disable the integrated graphics(it's also why VR headsets don't like to work with laptops. This is why I am familiar with this).

Mainly I would go more by the performance you are getting than what the log says, although you should answer refs question as older PCSX2 had some issues with laptop switchable graphics.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
hmm, I think that was fixed by 1.4.0, if not, I guess you could try a recent development build to see if it's better. Also make sure you have a game profile in your AMD drivers for PCSX2 and you could also try selecting it in the GSDX settings panel.

You can grab the latest development build from here: http://buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2/index.php

refraction i tried latest build still nothing and about the performance its so bad i h ave followed few tweaks from the website also with spd hack still lag and stuttering is so bad tho it says 30fps but its feels like 9 fps
did you try the other things I said?

Please remember PCSX2 is mostly limited by the CPU, so if your CPU is weak, that will cause your speed problems more than the graphics card.

I don't know if this is related but I tried something on my pc not too long ago and I got different results
If I use my nvidia card as the default card and use my intel card with pcsx2,I get much better results than when I set the intel card as the default card and then use it with pcsx2.

And if I remember correctly,I got some problems(maybe pcsx2 crashed or I got much lower results,I don't remember what was exactly but was not good)when I set the intel card as the default card and select my nvidia card to use in on pcsx2