help
no matter what i do,i always get a graphics error making it look bad+run at about 1/5 the frames per second,or a blank screen for when i try to play some playstation 2 game (i got the right bios,even though it doesnt start out with the right bios,i downloaded the right bios),can someone make a new www.4shared.com account,and upload the pcsx2 emulator (archived,so you can upload alot a folder with alot of stuff in it onto) *upload it,and give a download link to it,the thing is:i want them to have it uploaded with the correct bios+the correct something thatll make it not go into a blank screen+go into a graphical error that makes it look bad+run at about 1/5 the speed,the correct something in the folder,and its only maybe only the plugins folder,but however im not sure,just make sure its impossible to get said graphical error/said blank screen error+make sure its impossible to make it say you need to upgrade into windows 10,then it wont fix the blank screen even once you do upgrade it into windows 10,and int needlessly changes your computer for no reason,and once you get windows 10,theres still a blank screen saying you need to upgrade into windows 10,even with changing the computer to prove you already got windows 10) *just plz upload one with the right stuff already there,heck,the emulator mightve as wellve came with that stuff once you first download it,but it didnt

Sponsored links

Quote:i downloaded the right bios

Using a BIOS file with PCSX2 which you have downloaded from the internet or from a PS2 console you do not own is illegal. You must own the console the BIOS file came from (even if it's broken) to be legal.

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go