(help) God of War 2
Hey ppl here .........i m new to pcsx2 .......i hav pcsx2 0.9.4 v....wen i start god of war 2 it works very slow 7fps..i hav pentium 4 ,3GHz, 2gb ram...9500 gtx 1gb graphic card....i keep the graphic config on ZeroGS KOSMOS 0.97......pls help i want to play this game any how so pls help

Sponsored links

God of War 2 is not playable with any PCSX2 build yet.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
u cant. Slow PC
Hi nitrox721..

Mmh, i see you're new to PCSX2 but a little searching on the forums cannot hurt, there already are some topics on this game Smile

First, the 0.9.4 version is way too old, use pcsx2 svn 478 the latest one in this thread http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-3716.html. Then use GSdx plugin, version 0.1.8 at least, and DirectX10 if you have Vista to prevent the green screens.

Then, with your rig it's normal you have a poor fps because PCSX2 is optimized for Core 2 Duo at least.

At last, the game still has problems (graphical bugs mainly) and you will need quite a good rig in order to play it at a decent speed.
Core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 3.7Ghz - Geforce GTX 280 1Go OCed @ 640/1400/1200 Mhz - 4Go RAM Corsair Dominator PC2-8500 - Sound Blaster X-Fi Fatal1ty Pro Series - Windows Vista Ultimate x64
so u guys mean dat i cant play gow2 on my pc at any rate....i dont care abt graphics i only want fast frame rate....so can i or i cant....thank u all for ur help.....
No you can't for now.
k so ders any other game which i can play on my pc....like dbz tenkaichi..or naruto or burnout

n where will i get GSdx plugin version 0.1.8 i fount it alot on google

edit: how do i install a plugin .........m sorry for askin dat
Burnout games don't work either. Some naruto and dragonball games do work,but your Pentium 4 @ 3 Ghz won't be able to get good speeds with most
i installed.........the plugin....so u say no game will work fast..

n wid the plugin i tried gow2 is workin 20fps
That's half the normal speed,which is 60 fps for NTSC and 50 fps for PAL.Anything lower than that is below full speed