[help] - KH1 crashes with many read/write errors
ive tried many different graphics plugins and configurations with and without speedhacks and i keep getting this in my log.. what could be my problem?

yes, im on a laptop.. but it is a very high-end alienware m17x which is decently qualified to emulate various games.. here's the specs anyway:
Code:
M17x - Space Black
CPU Quad-Extreme QX9300 @ 2.53GHz
Dual-ATI HD 4870 XF
256GB SSD
Dual 8GB DDR3
No Overclock yet

i havent had this problem with any other game, and keep in mind that it occurs in the middle of a rather long cutscene..

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

playing from disc or ISO ?

If from Iso, try with your disc and see what happens
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
More information.

Plug-in details/Plug-in Settings.

And overclock your QX9300 to 3.0ghz. Its meant to beable to be pushed to 3.2ghz stable.

Also I dont think the Emulator supports XFire so i would just run it on one Card.
mostly from iso,
but tried with original disc yet with same results..
(02-11-2010, 08:55 AM)kubey Wrote: mostly from iso,
but tried with original disc yet with same results..

What cut scene?

Try and turn off one Card too.
Ikuto: ya ill try overclocking and switching to discrete graphics. i also uploaded my pcsx2 r1888 beta configurations

its the cutscene where donald and goofy launch the gummy ship o.0 lol
ok, i overclocked and am using a single GPU.. but it keeps crashing sat the same place, maybe its the savestate? ive tried others from where i saved previously.. should i restart my game entirely?
(02-11-2010, 09:00 AM)kubey Wrote: Ikuto: ya ill try overclocking and switching to discrete graphics. i also uploaded my pcsx2 r1888 beta configurations

its the cutscene where donald and goofy launch the gummy ship o.0 lol

No no Discrete graphics are crap. Just disable XFire and run on one 4870, its more then enough to run PCSX2, I see..Well show us your Plug-in config.

(02-11-2010, 09:08 AM)kubey Wrote: ok, i overclocked and am using a single GPU.. but it keeps crashing sat the same place, maybe its the savestate? ive tried others from where i saved previously.. should i restart my game entirely?

Savestate? That could be it. Restart the game and use the memory card thingy.
sorry, so i just uninstall one from the device manager? or is there a smarter way?
(02-11-2010, 09:13 AM)kubey Wrote: sorry, so i just uninstall one from the device manager? or is there a smarter way?

Ehhh...Just start a whole new game and save it onto the memory card.