help a newbie
Question 
im new here i dont know much about the emulator yet so i would be really glad if someone would help and guide me >_<
(i find this psx2 emulator much harder to config than ps1 emulator that i had)

ive been wanting to play this emulator since last year but my computer was not that good yet until i bought a gtx 9500 the other day, i was previously using a gtx 7300 before until the capacitors blew last month. anyways..

i've installed and followed the basics on the configurations i found here. i have my own bios.

now when i tried to run the iso game mounted on my magicIso (im trying La Pucelle Tactics)

this msgs came up

[Image: mmeeqc.jpg]

[Image: 2n65cwm.jpg]

why is it like this even thought i've already config my cdvdrom to Linuz Iso CDVD 0.6.0

what should i do next?

Sponsored links

oh when i used peops it worked..
im going to give it some more try on making this work.
I love these kinds of threads.
First post - help
Second post - same user - solved
xD
I'm inactive on this, dedicating most of my time to osu!
don't use magic iso with Linuz Iso because linuz iso mounts image himself.
im currently stuck here
[Image: n62sux.jpg]

what should i do next? i have'nt really tried a ps2 console before, when will the game load?

i've config the pad 1 in controllers but it seems like its not responding when i press a key
Try to remake your iso. Use ImgBurn
SPECS:
i7-2630QM
NVIDIA GT540M
500GB SATA
4GB DDR3
Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
Windows 7 Professional 64-bit
Windows 8 Pro 64-bit

Acer Aspire 4750G
remake it to another iso? i have magicIso and powerIso but i'll try ImgBurn altho im not familliar with that yet.
You can also try IsoBuster , to me both of them never fail in creating ISO image file. The ISO file always comes with the .CUE file (on IsoBuster, don't know in ImgBurn). Just want to remind.
SPECS:
i7-2630QM
NVIDIA GT540M
500GB SATA
4GB DDR3
Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
Windows 7 Professional 64-bit
Windows 8 Pro 64-bit

Acer Aspire 4750G
i've download the game disc im using via torrent. do i really have to burn the iso on a dvd before i can play the game? can't i just mount them?
Does it REALLY need mounting???!
Funny in your pic i saw Boot Error>SYSTEM.CNF is this game busted
wtf and upper "*Disk Type - Illegal...." :X
WTF?!

and ikazu good luck with those exams Laugh
I'm inactive on this, dedicating most of my time to osu!