help about bios...
Can You help me where to put the bios in pcsx2 0.9.6? i already download it and dunno where to put the dump bios..and it ask for the specific bios was not found. A bios is required for pcsx2 to run.
file not found filename: bios

pls..pls...help me...

Sponsored links

you put it in the bios folder Smile (which is in pcsx2's folder Tongue), and by download do you mean dumped your bios from your ps2? (because downloading the bios from the internet is piracy Closedeyes )
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
(04-22-2009, 07:50 AM)LuisR14 Wrote: you put it in the bios folder Smile (which is in pcsx2's folder Tongue), and by download do you mean dumped your bios from your ps2? (because downloading the bios from the internet is piracy Closedeyes )

Do you really think that if he doesn't know where to put it he could dump it..?Wink
(04-22-2009, 08:47 AM)Cain Wrote:
(04-22-2009, 07:50 AM)LuisR14 Wrote: you put it in the bios folder Smile (which is in pcsx2's folder Tongue), and by download do you mean dumped your bios from your ps2? (because downloading the bios from the internet is piracy Closedeyes )

Do you really think that if he doesn't know where to put it he could dump it..?Wink

That's the first thing I think of when I've readed the thread Smile
(04-22-2009, 07:48 AM)lanz02 Wrote: Can You help me where to put the bios in pcsx2 0.9.6? i already download it and dunno where to put the dump bios..and it ask for the specific bios was not found. A bios is required for pcsx2 to run.
file not found filename: bios

pls..pls...help me...

Read This to Know What is BIOS and Dumping BIOS.

BIOS(Basic Input Output System)

[Image: devilmaycry4wallpaper09.png]
Downloading the BIOS is illegal and unsupported here. Expect a ban shortly.
///Intel Q6600 @ 3.4GHz OC'd ~Xigmatek HDT-S1283 HS/F~Nvidia GeForce 8600 GTS 256 MB~Corsair 2x1GB 1066 DDR2RAM~Windows Vista Home Premium 32-Bit\\\
We do not support piracy and downloading a BIOS file is pirating.Closed
[Image: newsig.jpg]