help ffx
cant get it to work black screen>.> using gsdx890 peops spu 2 gigaherz cdvd Sad and europe bios runnin the game from an iso

Sponsored links

Whats your system specs? Try a different Cdrom plugin or create an ISO, does the bios load at all if you select it?
my system specs are fine.Smile i dont have any other cdrom plugins Sad i have an iso thats why i mount it >.> cant load the iso without mountin gives error;o and yes bios loads fine. games dont
(04-07-2009, 05:50 PM)ruletje4 Wrote: my system specs are fine.Smile i dont have any other cdrom plugins Sad i have an iso thats why i mount it >.> cant load the iso without mountin gives error;o and yes bios loads fine. games dont

Do you not see a Linuz ISO under Cdrom plugins, seems that was the one I had the least amount of trouble with?
i do not have linuz cdrom plugin. only giga and peops but peops doesnt read emulated drives
do not mount the ISO using a third party software like Daemon etc. Use LinuzappzISO plugin to load the ISO directly.
Alternatively you can try Gabests cd/dvd/iso plugin.
i use windows thats y i dun have linuz cdvd thingie>.> but i cant find any plugins all the plugins on this site dont work. idk what to do.
go to plugins page and download the necessary plugins. Or go pcsx2.net downloads section and download the plugins.
err gabests works >.> but the background is all messed up in ffx>.>
got it workin bit any good graphic plugin that doesnt limit to 50? the other 1 i have can do higher but not good qualitySad