help - gSdx 0.1.16 plugin
(08-06-2017, 02:59 PM)Mixa Wrote: yeah I can use dx11 -look up and you will see I b4 writh what I have in pc

Then why don't you just use DX11? You don't have to use EXACTLY what somebody on youtube used.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Sponsored links

ohhh da**... cause i wish  that plugin, okey ? than i get it? no one know where i can get it ... its so hard 
It's easy i just wanna THAT PLUGIN nothing  else Sad
Then sorry. We can't help you.
It's a deprecated one since a long time
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
okey okey...  than tel me what plugin i should use in my pc ?... why i cant  change GS setings? ( why if i change somethig its own  reset and back to orginal?) im  just saw evry wher in movies and instruction they use gSdx 0.1.16 plugin and game works great. My pc is not best but beter than they used.
(sorry I wasn't be nice - I get angry) and THX for trying me help.
It's not that specific plugin which makes the game look great, I keep telling you there's nothing wrong with using a newer version.

If your settings keep resetting, you probably have the emulator installed under Program Files and are using a pretty new version of windows. You could try moving it somewhere else like c:\pcsx2 that should get around that problem, but you will likely need to reconfigure the emulator to look at the new path
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]