help in ghost rider
hi,i have just brought ghost rider frm market,made an image.what pcsx2 configuration should i need for this pc,

core2due 2.67ghz,2gb ram,nvidia 8500gt 1gb?

Sponsored links

I found this using a search on the forums, you failed to mention what your problem is so I'm guessing this is it but if it's not please tell us your PCSX2 settings and what problem you have so maybe we can help.

http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-3577.html...host+rider
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
sorry.ya i have seen http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-3577.html...host+rider this.But i dont know how to use this patch.there is no .patch format file in there ,only some code.how do i make
a patch file for ghost rider using that code.plz do not tell me to use saiki's
guide.it is so long.would u mind attach a patch file f me,i will be very thankful.

and the problem is when i execute iso,it there is only a picture of a ghost
remaining f ever.no video start,no main menu,nothing happened.just a
still picture.

if i go "run cd-dvd option" then even worse,no pic here,a black-screen.

edit:frgotten to pcsx2 setting
beta 1329,native res,gsdx1549(ssse3),aspect ratio 4:3,renderer direct3d9
hardware,interlacing none,lilypad 0.9.9,cd-dvd linuz iso 0.9.0(iso not mounted)
sound spu2x 1.1.0,cpu #normal frame# all option on except microvu,speedhack default
Paste the text into a txt file, name it after the CRC of your game and change the extension of the file from .txt to .pnach. Then move your patch in the patches folder, enable patches in PCSX2 and you are good to go
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(09-03-2009, 09:06 AM)Bositman Wrote: Paste the text into a txt file, name it after the CRC of your game and change the extension of the file from .txt to .pnach. Then move your patch in the patches folder, enable patches in PCSX2 and you are good to go

how do i know CRC of my game?
plz help.
It is written on the console window when you run it. It shows CRC=xxxxxxx where xxxxxx is what you need
i made the patch but when i run the game nothing happens. console window show an error ' (EE) Tlb Miss , addr=0x20001300 (load) (EE) PC : 0x003bcbc0 Cycle: 0x308a0ec9
Rest In Peace
Anyone know where i cant find cheat for ghost rider? or if you know please share....
Nothing to do with this thread, next time you revive something like this you will get warned. Closed