help in upgrading the pc...
How is GTA V Nvidia biased? It even supports AMD CHS. I'd say it's pretty neutral.

Anyway this is off topic too.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD

Sponsored links

(04-22-2015, 08:07 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: How is GTA V Nvidia based? It even supports AMD CHS. I'd say it's pretty neutral.

Anyway this is off topic too.

kback2topic
Moe: [to Homer] And I'm pulling your favorite song out of the jukebox.
Homer: "It's Raining Men"?!
Moe: Yeah, not no more, it ain't. [throws the record out the window which lands into Smithers' car]
Smithers: Ow! [looks at the record] Ohhh.

what would ;e; do
(04-22-2015, 04:28 PM)ssakash Wrote: no no , that was directed for a different person. Tongue2 (it's not related to your problem)

Take a look at this link: http://www.videocardbenchmark.net/high_end_gpus.html

It sorts all the GPU's from the order of power high to low, it will give you a better Idea on how those GPU's perform. Wink

(04-22-2015, 06:46 PM)dogen Wrote: Passmark's tests seem to heavily favor nvidia.
They score a 780 Ti 30% higher than the 290x. That's not realistic at all.

I think something like this is better because it's based on game performance instead of synthetic benchmarks.

http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/gami...107-7.html

And anandtech bench is good for comparing 2 individual cards.

both are good but i like the passmark more than the tomshardware.it listed almost every card so i guess it better and have the price list which is a plus for me Tongue.

(04-22-2015, 06:46 PM)dogen Wrote: Z//B, what are you planning on upgrading and how much money do you have?

my plan is to upgrade the gpu and the psu because it will burn my pc down.i plan to buy the r9 270x.i was having a time deciding which card [listed in the first post] to buy but decided for the r9 270x.in the future ill buy an amd fx-6300 or something thatll have a friendly price [lol].but thats in 3-4 years,i think the mark will change until then [i hope for good Tongue]. about money lets say something like $500.its a little less because ill buy the psu for sure. the actually one dont support a r9 270x.

so,if i want to view a bechmark, what ill look for? lets say i open the passmark in the section of gpu,how much it will be good to play in 3x res? about the section of cpu i take a look and from what i read i need a cpu of more than 1200+ [in single thread rating] for games to go at 60 fps..i dont remember where i read that,but its that true? it varies from games of cpu demanding games?

thanks every one guy and gals!
yes, different games have different requirements both on the GPU and the CPU. if you have 500$, you can do something even more than a GPU & PSU upgrade.

get a good psu for 70$ and get a GTX-760 for 260$ and get something like a FX-8350 for the remaining amount of money and you're good to go. Smile
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(04-24-2015, 06:47 PM)ssakash Wrote: yes, different games have different requirements both on the GPU and the CPU. if you have 500$, you can do something even more than a GPU & PSU upgrade.

get a good psu for 70$ and get a GTX-760 for 260$ and get something like a FX-8350 for the remaining amount of money and you're good to go. Smile

You know a 290x is $50 more than a 760 right
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
pcsx2 relies more on the processor side, the GPU upgrade can be slightly decreased on performance and can use the amount saved from the reduction for getting a better processor. which would provide overall good performance on emulation.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(04-24-2015, 07:03 PM)Nobbs66 Wrote: You know a 290x is $50 more than a 760 right

Its the price of the 960 Tongue2
But yeah, amd is still cheaper indeed, the new nvidias aren't cheap at all, its the greatest gpu ever made but the price is *****.
i5 2500k@4,9ghz / Gtx980 Msi Gaming / 2x SSD Samsung 840pro 256gb / Acer Predator 24" G-sync
Corsair K95 RGB / Logitech G502 Proteus Core / Bose Companion 2 Serie III
Old JRPG fan, experienced mmo player, PC hardware expert