help me in config
Rainbow 
hi guys
I'm running pcsx2 ver 0.9.9.4617 svn may 3 2011 and i need your precious expertise in GSDdx configuration .
my laptop [Dell Inspiron 1564] config is shown in below
[Image: attachment-70952d1313198950-capture.jpg]
[Image: attachment-70955d1313199017-capture4.jpg]
and i have 4DDR III RAM installed
i can't get enough fps in the games
( i tried burnout take down and gta liberty city stories DVD which is in ISO format on my hard drive )

Sponsored links

what are your full pc specs ? especially CPU/GPU
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
i5 520 @2.4 -> 2.9. radeon 5450 ddr3 64 bit. the cpu is okayish but pretty hopeless to expect good speed from gpu heavy games.

other setup for the same Dell Inspiron 1564

i3 330 @2.1 radeon 4330. that's even worse.
Play Burnout 3 on an HD 5450? Forget it, brudda.

Edit: IIRC, Burnout 3 has major graphics glitches on hardware mode. The only way to avoid these glitches is using software mode, which is very slow.
(09-08-2011, 10:24 AM)Livy Wrote: Edit: IIRC, Burnout 3 has major graphics glitches on hardware mode. The only way to avoid these glitches is using software mode, which is very slow.

skipdraw can be used i believe.

Actually just checked, this is what generalplot said on his last test

"Post processing blur effect messed with GSdx HW, fixed in SW. Both HW and SW have a black sky. HW has some extra garbage because of the wrongly emulated blur, which can be avoided with skipdraw 3."

[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

thank you all guys for answering
and livy is right the only way to remove the garbage is software mode which is too slow
and anyway thanks again and i gave up on running those kinda of game on my Laptop .
You can just copy the settings from the video I've posted (check description) and use the little trick for the sky as well Wink
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1Ymnnr0dGg
[Image: newsig.jpg]