help me to choose the best option!
hey friends, i beg first position in class 11 , so my mom is ready to buy only onething for me. I am a die hard fan of ps2 emulator but duo to my poor p.c configuration i am not able to run emulator at decent speed . But i really want to play dragonballz budokai tenkaichi 3 and infinite world. So i am in dilemma which one to buy - ps2 or upgrade my graphic card to nvidia 430 1gb. My current configuration is intel core 2 duo [email protected] ghz , 2 gb ram, nvidia geforce 7100 128 mb. Please tell me the best option . Also i like pc game very much!

Sponsored links

While the 430 would be a huge upgrade over the 7100 you currently have, and would make your PC better at playing newer games, even then it isn't powerful enough for ps2 gaming, and your CPU is probably a little underpowered as well, I used to have some problems with my E6600 @ 3.4Ghz, though that was a while back now, so it may be better optimised.
so i should go with ps2?
I would wait for a couple of other people's opinions who know more about pcsx2 than me, but I'd say that's probably going to be the easiest option.
hey! Thanks for your advice.
you can't play this emu if you don't own a PS2.

I'll close this before it becomes suspicious
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go