help me update directx
should be good enough, however KH2 used to have huge slowdowns when monsters dropped stuff making it unplayable even in high end machines dont know if that was fixed.

Sponsored links

then what settings should i use to at lesat make it go at a playable rate. cause the slowdown is ridiculously annoying.
(06-04-2009, 06:05 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: should be good enough, however KH2 used to have huge slowdowns when monsters dropped stuff making it unplayable even in high end machines dont know if that was fixed.

It's fixed. Used to drop to ~5FPS every time something dropped, now there's absolutely no drop.

E6850 @ 3Ghz, 8800GTX w/ DX10. Solid 60FPS with the rare drop to 50 during some cut scenes.
"This thread should be closed immediately, it causes parallel imagination and multiprocess hallucination" --ardhi
(06-04-2009, 06:05 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: should be good enough, however KH2 used to have huge slowdowns when monsters dropped stuff making it unplayable even in high end machines dont know if that was fixed.
yea that was a bug that was related to the gray screens and that was more like some memory corruption Tongue, but that was fixed from pcsx2 playground 662 Smile, so it should work with the latest pcsx2 0.9.6 and betas Tongue

as for settings, just use all the speedhacks (if you don't get good speeds Smile)
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
(06-04-2009, 08:21 PM)LuisR14 Wrote:
yea that was a bug that was related to the gray screens and that was more like some memory corruption Tongue, but that was fixed from pcsx2 playground 662 Smile, so it should work with the latest pcsx2 0.9.6 and betas Tongue

ah i see, I kinda jumped from early playground 600~ revisions to official public beta r1190 and got lazy to check all the changes in between Tongue

I always get amazed by how many compatibility increases happened.