help me with my problem
Are you making sure to press the right button? Remember that Japanese PS2 games generally use circle for affirmative and cross for cancel (reverse of US/EU controls which are mostly the other way around for some reason I can't fathom)
[Image: 2748844.png]

Sponsored links

maybe because traditionally they write/read top-down right-left? or maybe is the way US and EU use to tell the game is not Japanese Smile
Imagination is where we are truly real
(05-13-2011, 01:32 PM)Koji Wrote: Are you making sure to press the right button? Remember that Japanese PS2 games generally use circle for affirmative and cross for cancel (reverse of US/EU controls which are mostly the other way around for some reason I can't fathom)

I'd say you wrote "click" in the last post. Tongue

Quote:so click yes (the 2 character word "はい")

and for the thread starter,
you must either press the assigned "O" (circle) button, or "X" button in order to continue..Laugh (and of course, not clicking the "hai" but press the button on your keyboard Tongue)

X(cross button) is commonly used in US games as they mentioned above..
while O (circle button) is commonly used in JAP games..

Quote:why i cant click yes??
SPECS:
i7-2630QM
NVIDIA GT540M
500GB SATA
4GB DDR3
Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
Windows 7 Professional 64-bit
Windows 8 Pro 64-bit

Acer Aspire 4750G
oh ya i clicked wrong button xD ..
how to save the changes in all that i change bec when i turn it of it turns back to the one i dowload??

and is there any other way to make it faster bec i change all of koji say that ill change to make it faster but still slow but not the same when i play it, its too hard to play like that beause its slow and somethimes fast even when its talking the sound is slow but the mouth is fast help please

thanks in advance
are you running PCSX2 under 7/vista?
run it as administrator. don't forget

you're using pcsx2 0.9.8 right ? try to enable the slider under Emulation Options (experiment it with yourself. Try "safer" at first, then try "balanced"..or you could try "most harmful") but remember..use it at your own risk and choose the one that suits you best ;D)
SPECS:
i7-2630QM
NVIDIA GT540M
500GB SATA
4GB DDR3
Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
Windows 7 Professional 64-bit
Windows 8 Pro 64-bit

Acer Aspire 4750G
oh no im using 0.9.7 and im not running it on 7/vista is there a slider at 0.9.7?
Nope, I believe you can only find it on 0.9.8 release, and you should be able to see it at the bottom of Emulation Settings window.

and perhaps you could state your specs before asking how to gain speedup? as well which plugins you use?
oh can you tell me what is the best plugin for 0.9.7??