help needed with the inis file on 0.9.7!
the problem shows up when i try to configure either the emulation or the plugins!while i create a folder in the documents,as it consults me to,when i configure the emulator and apply it the program log shows that it fails to update user configuration file cause access is not allowed..!! Blink plz help if u can and ty all in advance!

Sponsored links

Try installing it in C://Program Files and then run it as admin.
(10-22-2010, 11:08 PM)blackrose1990 Wrote: Try installing it in C://Program Files and then run it as admin.

i do it normally and it is installed normally.while in configuration it requets u to create o Pcsx2 file inside the Documents folder..thats where the inis folder cant be configured!im talking about the first time configuration.. Mellow
When you install PCSX2 you must specify the bios and that inis folder. Specify it in other than documents, specify them inside your main PCSX2 folder, problem solved.
(10-22-2010, 11:24 PM)blackrose1990 Wrote: When you install PCSX2 you must specify the bios and that inis folder. Specify it in other than documents, specify them inside your main PCSX2 folder, problem solved.

got it!tyvm m8!