help pcsx2 runs really good then slow
im running windows 7 with a i3 intel hd graphics card 2.53 GHz 4 GB ram 64 bit operating system Sp1

my plugin setup is
[Image: 5ue69x.jpg]

i dont need it to be super fast but it would be nice if it stayed above 40 fps

also how do i get rida these errors

(GameDB) 9535 games on record (loaded in 323ms)
CDVD Plugin C: Version 3 != 5
File is not a PCSX2 pluginPath: C:\Users\Skyeler\Desktop\pcsx2\Plugins\CDVDbin.ro.dll
Some kinda plugin failure: C:\Users\Skyeler\Desktop\pcsx2\Plugins\CDVDbin.ro.dll
CDVD Plugin C: Version 3 != 5
[wx] Failed to load shared library 'C:\Users\Skyeler\Desktop\pcsx2\Plugins\GSdx32-AVX-r4967.dll' (error -1073741795: unknown error c000001d)
Path: C:\Users\Skyeler\Desktop\pcsx2\Plugins\GSdx32-AVX-r4967.dll
File is not a valid dynamic library.
Some kinda plugin failure: C:\Users\Skyeler\Desktop\pcsx2\Plugins\GSdx32-AVX-r4967.dll
[wx] Failed to load shared library 'C:\Users\Skyeler\Desktop\pcsx2\Plugins\GSdx32-AVX.dll' (error -1073741795: unknown error c000001d)
Path: C:\Users\Skyeler\Desktop\pcsx2\Plugins\GSdx32-AVX.dll
Some kinda plugin failure: C:\Users\Skyeler\Desktop\pcsx2\Plugins\GSdx32-AVX.dll
File is not a PCSX2 pluginPath: C:\Users\Skyeler\Desktop\pcsx2\Plugins\portaudio_x86_noasio.dll
Some kinda plugin failure: C:\Users\Skyeler\Desktop\pcsx2\Plugins\portaudio_x86_noasio.dll
SPU2 Plugin C: Version 4 != 5
[wx] Failed to load shared library 'C:\Users\Skyeler\Desktop\pcsx2\Plugins\ZZOgl-r4951.dll' (error 126: the specified module could not be found.)
Path: C:\Users\Skyeler\Desktop\pcsx2\Plugins\ZZOgl-r4951.dll
Some kinda plugin failure: C:\Users\Skyeler\Desktop\pcsx2\Plugins\ZZOgl-r4951.dll
[wx] Failed to load shared library 'C:\Users\Skyeler\Desktop\pcsx2\Plugins\ZZOgl.dll' (error 126: the specified module could not be found.)
Path: C:\Users\Skyeler\Desktop\pcsx2\Plugins\ZZOgl.dll
Some kinda plugin failure: C:\Users\Skyeler\Desktop\pcsx2\Plugins\ZZOgl.dll

Sponsored links

i'm assuming you're talking about running the bios animation since there is no game title in sight.

and that shoot isn't really helping, at all.
no the fps slows down to half after about 2-5 mins of good 40-50 fps rate and i gotta restart the sound plugin to fix it
[quote='judess69er' pid='198736' dateline='1321568522']

im trying to play the .Hack// g.u trilogy

i just wanna know if anyone has a setup that works without these problems
your gpu is weak i'm impressed it could even got those fps, and search how to post meaningful setup shot. just ignore those warning it doesn't affect your fps.
(11-18-2011, 12:57 AM)naoan Wrote: your gpu is weak i'm impressed it could even got those fps, and search how to post meaningful setup shot. just ignore those warning it doesn't affect your fps.

so u gunna tell me somthing useful or what? im pretty new with this emulator so i just been guessing what to go with and i think i made the problem worse by changing the plugins

i hate wen people tell me stuff like that cause it doesnt really help me at all it just makes me excited someone replyed then i have to read through and find theres no useful information
In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(11-18-2011, 01:02 AM)judess69er Wrote: so u gunna tell me somthing useful or what? im pretty new with this emulator so i just been guessing what to go with and i think i made the problem worse by changing the plugins

i hate wen people tell me stuff like that cause it doesnt really help me at all it just makes me excited someone replyed then i have to read through and find theres no useful information

no you, try to HELP us to help you by providing relevant information first.

and I have pointed your problem, that is your weak GPU.
(11-18-2011, 01:14 AM)jesalvein Wrote: In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.

the only thing i didnt note above was the emu rev i was using and its 4962

specs

OS Windows 7
Ram 4GB
i3 processor
Intel HD Graphics Card

pcsx2 rev 4962

im trying to play .hack// G.U. trilogy (1-3) all in iso format

non default settings: hmmm i cant tell the default ones from the non default anymore
i dont know alot about operating systems i just thought it would be like epsxe go to a buncha different sites to get the bios and plugins and play away but it works perfect at 40-50 fps for a few minutes and then the audio messes up the fps drops to 10-15 and i gotta go into the audio plugins settings and re apply them to fix it

(11-18-2011, 01:35 AM)naoan Wrote: no you, try to HELP us to help you by providing relevant information first.

and I have pointed your problem, that is your weak GPU.

and for the record i dont think my hardware is weak if i can play battlefield 3 on my computer

all the problems stem around the sound plugin for the emulator i must not have it set up correctly and just asking for a layout of somones best working sound plugin so i can change mine to what theres is cause most likely the person replying to me has a better knowledge of how the plugins should be setup

i just want to skip the milk and bs and play my games
Specify which i3 processor you have. I don't think that PC with an onboard Intel graphics chip can even run Battlefield 3 properly (except if you mean at crap settings and 800x600 or something...) and anyway this is PS2 emulation and in no way can it compare to PC games. It is far more demanding in general, especially in terms of CPU power.
I don't see how you get all these errors, are you using some PCSX2 found on a torrent? You shouldn't have all those ancient outdated plugins there...
[Image: newsig.jpg]