help pcsx2 runs really good then slow
(11-18-2011, 02:38 AM)Bositman Wrote: Specify which i3 processor you have. I don't think that PC with an onboard Intel graphics chip can even run Battlefield 3 properly (except if you mean at crap settings and 800x600 or something...) and anyway this is PS2 emulation and in no way can it compare to PC games. It is far more demanding in general, especially in terms of CPU power.
I don't see how you get all these errors, are you using some PCSX2 found on a torrent? You shouldn't have all those ancient outdated plugins there...

i was using the rev 4600 b4 but i thought if i updated to a newer version the sound problems would be fixed

as i said b4 im new to pcsx2 im using it cause my ps2 just recently went kaput and i just really wanna play hack
i know absolutely nothing about plugin setup frankly im surprised i got it to play at a decent slow speed

i think the graphics card is ati idk where to look for it

and its a Intel Core I3

Sponsored links

That's strange, because the newest rev comes with the newest plugins. Where did you get it ?
About your gpu : display the excute window (windows key + R) and type dxdiag, then enter
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(11-18-2011, 11:03 AM)jesalvein Wrote: That's strange, because the newest rev comes with the newest plugins. Where did you get it ?
About your gpu : display the excute window (windows key + R) and type dxdiag, then enter

ok so it says

System Manufacturer: Acer
System Model: Aspire 5733
BIOS: InsydeH2O Version V1.02
Processor: Intel® Core™ i3 CPU M 380 @ 2.53GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.5GHz
Memory: 4096MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 3766MB RAM
Page File: 2411MB used, 5120MB available
DirectX Version: DirectX 11
DX Setup Parameters: Not found
User DPI Setting: Using System DPI
System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
Card name: Intel® HD Graphics
Manufacturer: Intel Corporation
Chip type: Intel® HD Graphics (Core i3)
DAC type: Internal
Display Memory: 1755 MB
Dedicated Memory: 128 MB
Shared Memory: 1627 MB
Current Mode: 1366 x 768 (32 bit) (60Hz)

what now ?
and i got my rev from one of ur setup guides my bios from tpb and an assortment of updated sound plugins that really dont help my problem

Quote:my bios from tpb

You need to get the BIOS from a PS2 console you own for it to be legal.

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
[Image: newsig.jpg]