help plz
im trying to play dark cloud, my game loads somewhat ok, it goes threw the menu good, but when i get into actually game play it runz like slow-mo. these are my computer specs i hope the are efficient. Type : AMD Athlon™ II Dual-Core Processor M300
Speed : 2.0GHz
Cache : 1MB L2 cache
Integrated ATI Radeon™ HD 4200

Sponsored links

forget about playing this game.
2.0 ghz is weak for pcsx2 and your GPu is weak too.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
your laptop needs near 10 folds of the power to run pcsx2.
but it won't help at all best to play on the PS2 console instead.
Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled build 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel
thnx for the input, it sucks how a person will buy a computer for over 700$ and it cant even run ps2 games. :=(
If your goal is running PS2 games, a PS2 is the best way.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
I wouldn't expect anything better than crap if I was giving $700 for a laptop really Tongue
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(09-02-2011, 12:39 PM)Bositman Wrote: I wouldn't expect anything better than crap if I was giving $700 for a laptop really Tongue

you can get a low end gaming laptop for that price.
IMHO I would just buy a desktop for 700 USD then a laptop/notebook or whatever that's mobile. The hardware is quite slower then desktops are, mainly since it's build towards mobile hardware, that doesn't need that much power (Hence the battery). Even if the hardware of the Laptops are getting better and even cheaper (Look at the A3600 and A3800 of AMD (It's like Nvidia ION/Atom combination, but in one chip and they produce way better performance for a cheap price)) Smile