help plz
i've tried ever thing needed to get psx2 to work and it just wont i got all the stuff needed but it just wont i keep gettin this message each time i strt it up
.bmp   errror.bmp (Size: 248,43 KB / Downloads: 529)

Sponsored links

(05-16-2009, 04:33 AM)wolfeoXero Wrote: i've tried ever thing needed to get psx2 to work and it just wont i got all the stuff needed but it just wont i keep gettin this message each time i strt it up
what version of the pcsx2 and uner what OS? And your specs?
(05-16-2009, 04:33 AM)wolfeoXero Wrote: i've tried ever thing needed to get psx2 to work and it just wont i got all the stuff needed but it just wont i keep gettin this message each time i strt it up
i can only help by knowing that info -- also what does it just not opem period? or do you ope it, config it and then execute and then it crashes. which
you might not have dx 9.0c compliant gfx or your dx is out of date in which you need to go to microsoft and get the web installer or redist and also you r pc might not meet minimum requirements. That's what i'm guesing. Ram is a big thing with pcsx2-- it needs virtual and non virtual ram to run. Hope that helps you out Smile
[/size][/font][font=Verdana][size=x-small]
CPU: 3ghz Intel Petium 4 HT
RAM: 2GB DDR400 Kingston (dual channel) + 18 GB virtual (eboostr)
Graphics: AGP Saphire Radeon HD3850 512 MB

Why do you have it looking in an epsxe directory for a pcsx2 plugin?
plz be more specific of your screenshot...what filename of your graphic plug-in you're using GSdx or ZeroGS?
and not Pete's OGL for epsxe that plug-in is for PS1 emu only.
Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled buildĀ 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel
Soory bout not being more specific each time i open it up it crashes it wont read any of the bios/plugins
(05-16-2009, 06:09 PM)wolfeoXero Wrote: Soory bout not being more specific each time i open it up it crashes it wont read any of the bios/plugins

To be very clear, you shouldn't be using any part of epsxe in any way when trying to run PCSX2.

I'd suggest reinstalling with the Windows binary because I (and many others) are uneasy about epsxe being in the program path. Extract the binary to your desktop and try to run it, see if it works.
"This thread should be closed immediately, it causes parallel imagination and multiprocess hallucination" --ardhi
hmm i've come one step closer thanks but now its tellin me it can't find any bios when i try to config it

Attached Files
.bmp   new.bmp (Size: 401,14 KB / Downloads: 287)
Do you have the bios in the bios folder? This is something you have to get from your PS2.
how would i go about doin that and is it possible to upload the memory form ur memory cards as well?
http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-2329.html
www.twitch.tv/krazytrumpeter05
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.