help with controller
Hi guys,i really need your help.im trying to install the controller to be able to play some PS2 games on the PCSX2 program. Im new at this.
I plugged the controller, configure the pad 1 and 2,both didnt work. I can set the language on the virtual PS2,the time,but,inside the game,i cant do nothing. Pls i really need your help

Sponsored links

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(01-18-2016, 12:41 AM)jesalvein Wrote: In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.

GTX 760,I5 3750, 8gb ram

Last one

all default

Shadow of colossus and dragonball budokai.
GTX 760,I5 3750, 8gb ram->OK

Last one->doesn't mean anything. please state the version number

all default->did you map your lilypad controls ? please sho us your lilypad tabpage

Shadow of colossus and dragonball budokai.-> From ISO or DVD ?

lastly :
Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go