help with dark cloud 2!
whats the best possible configuration for dark cloud 2??i seem to have tried it all but nothing rly works!fps are good when im on the main menu but when "in" the game its drops down to 25-30 fps.. Huh i know my system is slow but i would rly appreciate any help!ty in advance!

Sponsored links

Put on the recommended speedhacks, tick native on the graphics plugin, thats what they told me to do.

And i have EE Cyclerate on 3 , havent met any problems yet, i run tekken 5 with 30 fps which is a good speed considering my PC Specs.
when i played dark cloud 2 i maxd out the EE cyclerate and UV cycle check the 2 recommended box and when u your ganna recruit the police dude (forgot the name sorry) the one where u need to run for 15 secs less i thnk... be sure to disable the speed hack and run at low fps cuz if u hack it there are some points where u run somewhat slow while run timer is running at normal speed
Please post PC specs, and version of PCSX2 you are using.

I know for a fact the game is a bit more GPU intensive then others. As my 9800gt can struggle at x2 res.

my settings are all recommended speed hacks are on. EE cycle rate at 2, and VU cycle stealing between 0 and 1 (first notch up) latest beta

phenom II x4 965 BE @3.7ghz

And it is playable at 60fps 90% of the time. during cut scenes it falls to around 45..
Intel Core i7-8700k @5ghz
G.Skill 16GB DDR4 @3600mhz
GeForce GTX 1080 8GB
Windows 10 x64
I'm new and I just download the PSX2

I want to play Dark Cloud 2 with my laptop spec... Anybody can help me please? The game really slow...