help with hitman contracts
Hello everyone. Need help with emulation of hitman contracts and hitman blood money.
When I run this games in console I see "GIFTAG error, size exceeded VU memory size 3ff" then after boot screen peak mem usage in task manager increase to 250 or more then error and console closed. But when i run hitman 2 on the same settings peak mem usage dont increase more than 190. and game run good.
my emulator settings default except [Image: 1628ec12171a.jpg]
http://s51.radikal.ru/i134/1010/03/1628ec12171a.jpg
my pc :
MS Windows XP Professional 32-bit SP3
Intel Core 2 Duo E7500 @ 2.93GHz
4.0 Гб DDR2 @ 400 Мгц (6-6-6-18)
512 Мб GeForce 9600 GT
Please help me. is there solve of this problem?

Sponsored links

The compatibility list shows that game as not working with the stable and seems you're using the beta already so there's probably not much you can do about it. Try without speedhacks I guess... just BTW you're using very aggressive speedhacks, they will cause problems in a lot of games like that.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
I borrowed this off a friend to test and I'm not faring any better. It has the GSdx cached texture bug that causes large memory usage in Hardware rendering modes but regardless of what rendering mode I use it never makes it as far as the menu.

PCSX2 stops responding after a loading bar and the last line in the console output is "!@#$", but this doesn't get saved to the log for some reason.

Update: ZeroGS gets as far as the menu, but then becomes too unresponsive to progress further. Memory usage is well over 1GB.

This would suggest it's a combination of Core and GS bugs causing the issue, so it might be a while before it's fixed.
Specs in Profile
There is way to run Hitman Contracts and Hitman Blood Money. I have GT9600 and Core 2 Dure E7500. Some missions have 30-35 (Beldingford Minor, Bjarkhov Bomb, Deadly Cargo, Flan Line, Amendment 25, You better watch out) FPS which depends on locations. I cant record a video because fraps reduce fps to 30.