help with ps2 joystick
Question 
: hello I need help emulating god of war 2 and I have an original PS2 joystickconnected to the pc, I can make it work just fine but I can not get it to vibrate

vercion of pcsx2 I'm using is 0.9.9.5347 thanks

Sponsored links

First, you gamepad must support vibration. And if it does, you have to install the driver that comes with it. If it does not come with a driver, then there is no way to get the vibration function to work, except maybe for shaking the gamepad yourself. Laugh
(08-02-2012, 01:51 AM)Livy Wrote: First, you gamepad must support vibration. And if it does, you have to install the driver that comes with it. If it does not come with a driver, then there is no way to get the vibration function to work, except maybe for shaking the gamepad yourself. Laugh

not not come with any driver is just the PS2 control with a USB adapter
Does yours look like this?

[Image: 41TvQz2J2GL._SL500_AA300_.jpg]
I guess that your PS2 joystick is a Dualshock (older joysticks didn't support vibration). I use a Dualshock with an adapter like the one posted above (from Mayflash) and vibration works. I installed the Win7 Mayflash driver from their site first.

Did you chose your controller in the Add Force Feedback Effect section of the LilyPad plugin?

My settings:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i7 [email protected], P8P67, ASUS HD7870 CUII, 8GB 1600 GSkill, Win 7 Ultimate 64-bit
(08-02-2012, 02:23 AM)GeoMan Wrote: I guess that your PS2 joystick is a Dualshock (older joysticks didn't support vibration). I use a Dualshock with an adapter like the one posted above (from Mayflash) and vibration works. I installed the Win7 Mayflash driver from their site first.

Did you chose your controller in the Add Force Feedback Effect section of the LilyPad plugin?

My settings:

[Image: adaptps2ps3.jpg]

command is no different vibe because I put it on the PS2 and does what I find strange is that the obcion

of big and small motor engine I can not change or precionar
Both your USB adapter and mine (the one above) come with the same driver disc. It is a mini-CD which supports more than a dozen of DualShock 2 USB adapter. Unfortunately its size is quite large (~18MiB) so I cannot attach it here. I doubt if you can find that driver on the net.

The two button big and small motor are disabled because Lilypad does not detect the gamepad vibration function. The reason is the yet to be installed driver.
(08-02-2012, 02:40 AM)Livy Wrote: Both your USB adapter and mine (the one above) come with the same driver disc. It is a mini-CD which supports more than a dozen of DualShock 2 USB adapter. Unfortunately its size is quite large (~18MiB) so I cannot attach it here. I doubt if you can find that driver on the net.

The two button big and small motor are disabled because Lilypad does not detect the gamepad vibration function. The reason is the yet to be installed driver.

ok gracias creo que tengo el driver por ahi
Livy:
Do your drivers provide 64bit versions with rumble? If so, I'd be interested Tongue
If it helps guys, i am ware of several PS2 pad to xbox adapters that work just fine with XBCD, rumble included.