help with...
Bug 
Hey guys i config all the plugins and they all should be working. Plus i installed the bios and it comes clean there. also i have admin rights but when i try to run ffx2 it says Error opening CDVD Plugin please help i dont have money fo a ps2.

Sponsored links

Did you by any chance mount a ISO with some other program then tried to run it with Linuz ISO cdvd plugin? if running from disc did you point the plugin to the right drive?
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(08-13-2009, 10:23 PM)Erekson Wrote: Hey guys i config all the plugins and they all should be working. Plus i installed the bios and it comes clean there. also i have admin rights but when i try to run ffx2 it says Error opening CDVD Plugin please help i dont have money fo a ps2.

Well, if you don't have a PS2, then we unfortunately can't help you here. You have to own a PS2 in order to legally use the emulator. Sorry =/
www.twitch.tv/krazytrumpeter05
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.
i do have a ps2 i just dont wantto use it - cause it got probs
Also shadow lady ill see if i pointed it to the right drive.
Ah ok, never mind, then! Just try what ShadowLady said first, then, and we'll go from there.
www.twitch.tv/krazytrumpeter05
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.
I think i just got to work thanks guys