helppp plz
Sad 
hi i have a problem with the emulator pcxs2 v 0.9.6 when i try to start a game the emulator crash Sad why ? thanks

Sponsored links

uhm we need some more info, what's your system specs? what's your pcsx2 settings? does it show any specific error before crashing? what game did you try?
i have a pentium 4...CPU=2.80GhZ Ram= 512MB sistem windows SP2...i've copyed the settings of pcxs2 from HERE when pcxs2 crash show the tipical microsoft error and answer if i want send the information of this error to microsoft....i try to play with The Sims 2- original DVD for ps2 can you help me plz Sad
uhm, you still didnt say what graphics card you are using or what plugin settings you have, however it seems The Sims 2 is unplayable anyway :o

Also your cpu is very slow to play most PS2 games at reasonable speed in PCSX2 sorry
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
umh Sad i have an nvidea geforce 6200 agp 256MB DDR
try updating directx to march 2008 version.
But as Lady said, your CPU will give you unplayable speeds most games.
Moreover, The SIms 2 is stated as "unplayable" in compatibility list
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
humm... i have 2 cd's/dvd of ps2 game MARKED WITH USA @ Spiderman the movie and gta 3 and when i click RUN CD/DVD Or RUN EXCUTE then the emulator CRASH..
And when i insert other dvds NOT MARKED WITH USA OR OTHER (NTSC) It works ( gta 3 and spiderman the movie @ PAL)
IS THIS EMULATOR DOESNOT SUPPORT MARKED DISKs ??
INTEL CORE 2QUAD 9650 @ 3Ghz,
6 Gb Ram @ 1333 Mhz,
SOUND @ 8 Channel SUB-WOOFERS,
Display @ ATI RADEON HD 3450 @ 512mb
(SOME DOWNGRADES)
@ ferrarii :

1 - Don't hijack threads, create new ones.
2 - The emulator is regionless. It should work as long as the compatibility list reports your game to work and your DVD isn't scratched
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go