here are my PC Specs tell what is the best pcsx2 config.
ok ok guys i got it already no need to say that everyday

i know i have slow cpu i'm planning to upgrade it to C2D 2.5 ~ 3.0

but u know my specs, nobody can tell what settings need to turn on or off in Graphic Plugin for example

thank u

Sponsored links

it entirely depends on the game & your hardware.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
If there was only a single perfect configuration for every game there wouldn't be much need for all those options would there? ^_^

I suggest using a forum search if you're looking for a specific game settings as a lot are documented somewhere in the forum or in the compatibility list. If you can't find the "perfect" settings for your game you'll just have to do what everyone else does... Trial and error.
[Image: 2748844.png]
(09-15-2009, 07:36 PM)ZeraX Wrote: ok ok guys i got it already no need to say that everyday

i know i have slow cpu i'm planning to upgrade it to C2D 2.5 ~ 3.0

but u know my specs, nobody can tell what settings need to turn on or off in Graphic Plugin for example

thank u

Best speed you can get would be getting the latest beta and using SPU2-X and GSdx plugins, then in GSdx enable the "native" checkbox and in SPU2-X check the "disable effects processing" option.

Now for speed but less compatible options in "config > advanced" set the clamp modes to "none" and in "config > speedhacks" enable the EE misc hacks while using "x2 cycle rate" and set the "VU cycle stealing" to moderate. However it's easier going from game to game so if you tell us what game you aiming to play it would be easier.

You could try overclocking your CPU a bit I guess you could get some good speeds from it.

http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-3716.html
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
Thnak you Shadow Lady
i'm aiming to play
god of war 1&2
Metal Gear Solid 3 (SE or Subsistance)
Super Robot Wars (ALL)
Dynasty Warriors Gundam 1 & 2
and Gundams Games
if there is more i will mention it later
The god of war and metal gear need a pretty good machine as far as I know, doubt you'll get much of playable speeds even with the best of configs I'm afraid. Dont really know about the others.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
It depends on the gundam games... Dynasty Warriors Gundam will not... Like ALL dynasty warrior games, they run like poo on the emulator... Hell, they run like poo on real hardware (random slowdowns, glitches, etc)

Some of the Versus gundam games work pretty well on slower machines, but yours may well be too slow even after the upgrade.
[Image: 2748844.png]
i've played god of war 1 in pcsx 2
it runs great, but with very low in sound quality.
it was so heavy it runs under 25 fps <= does it ok ?
it's really playable for me

give me your comments about that