hey im a newbie needing help
Hey im new to ps2 emulators can sum1 run me threw it plz cause i do not no how to run it or whta plugins or bios to use cause i cant run it without bios it says im wanting to use ps2 emulator for yuigoh duelist of rosses thanks for who ever replys and helps me =)

Sponsored links

(08-06-2009, 08:57 PM)aaronwall Wrote: Hey im new to ps2 emulators can sum1 run me threw it plz cause i do not no how to run it or whta plugins or bios to use cause i cant run it without bios it says im wanting to use ps2 emulator for yuigoh duelist of rosses thanks for who ever replys and helps me =)

you need to dump your bios from your own PS2. For everything else, just read the noob guide
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
also,please read the forum rules,because there are a few forbidden topics,which if you mention,might get you warned..Wink
you can download the bios if you own a ps2 and can not dump because you have a 3 second attention-span but i can't legally post a link to it
Downloading a BIOS that is not your own is not legal even if you own one, we dont tolerate talk of piracy so dont encourage it please.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
i read somewhere it was legal if you own a ps2 of the same bios revision sorry
(08-07-2009, 02:30 AM)whiteclad57 Wrote: i read somewhere it was legal if you own a ps2 of the same bios revision sorry

The same people that came up with the "You can download ROMs legally if you delete it within 24 hours" rule, no doubt. It's such a widespread belief, and I still meet people that believe weird things that seem to have emerged in 90's chainletters Tongue

It's easier to categorically say downloading anything that you don't have the explicit rights to is illegal, and listing the exceptions.
"This thread should be closed immediately, it causes parallel imagination and multiprocess hallucination" --ardhi
The same thing as people who say you can download games if you own the cartridge or disc... No, if it's not an actual a copy of yours, it is illegal. If it's identical it may be hard to legally be prosecuted as it'd be hard to tell that it's not yours... But it's illegal none the less.
or the abandonware myth, that every software becomes public domain 5 years after the last release Wink
CPU Core [email protected] | GPU Nvidia Geforce GTX 570 | RAM 8GB DDR-3 1600MHz CL9 | OS Win7 Ultimate (x64) SP1
EMU PCSX2 v1.1.0 r5645 | GS GSdx SSE4 r5632 | SPU2 SPU2-X r5559 | PAD LilyPad r5403 | CDVD cdvdGigaherz r5403