hi im new,, need help!!
(08-25-2011, 11:42 PM)refraction Wrote: no idea Tongue that should work both times.... is your NVM file invalid or something?? i presume you have the NVM file dumped from your PS2?

good news it works, i guess it just takes a long time to recognize it cause i said the ps2 is moving slow,, i hit online but now i get dnas 864 error.

Sponsored links

check your error here : http://www.dslreports.com/faq/dnas/2.0_DNAS_Error_Codes
Invalid media, Invalid DNAS Disc ID, Media Error e.g. using CD-R and DVD-R discs against the production server, or using manufactured discs against the development server.

you havent patched your iso..
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(08-25-2011, 11:48 PM)refraction Wrote: -864
Invalid media, Invalid DNAS Disc ID, Media Error e.g. using CD-R and DVD-R discs against the production server, or using manufactured discs against the development server.

you havent patched your iso..

i have patched it,, when i load it in windip, the only option is unpatch?
then you patched your disc with the wrong disc id as that is basically a "dont be a pirate" message. Either that or you are using your original disc instead of the iso you made to patch?

(08-26-2011, 01:07 AM)refraction Wrote: then you patched your disc with the wrong disc id as that is basically a "dont be a pirate" message. Either that or you are using your original disc instead of the iso you made to patch?

thx 4 your help i got past the dnas screen, and went online,, i screwed up the disc patch.. anyway i think i learned alot through this, i brought a non bootable game back to playable with your help of course, refraction,(sqaull), i'll try the rest of this myself, but if i need you ill just write here again. thx 4 your time and patience with me, im just a newbie at this.
You're welcome Smile enjoy!