hi im new,, need help!!
(08-24-2011, 05:31 PM)refraction Wrote: ?? shouldnt be blank, you do have the latest spu2x right? version 2?

yes, not loading ill show the the pics, i got the plugin from the homepage, i highlighted the plugin at the bottom left, look where on the pcsx that browse folder matches the folder where i highlighted., and the log even says failed to load SPU2-X plugin?? Sad

[Image: pLUG.jpg]

Sponsored links

hmm someone must have changed something i didnt know about since then... try this

Attached Files
.7z   SPU2-X-r4872.7z (Size: 555,02 KB / Downloads: 104)
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

spu2x requires W32PTHREADS.V4.DLL to be loaded before it even thinks of loading the Dx runtime.

it can get away with having a bit older dx redist, you'll just be limited to directsound / portaudio.

sounds like its not in the proper location.....
Could explain it. Here's a release build just in case.

Attached Files
.7z   pcsx2MFIFO.7z (Size: 1,55 MB / Downloads: 112)

(08-24-2011, 07:48 PM)refraction Wrote: Could explain it. Here's a release build just in case.

thhis is saying the same error a little while ago about w32 threads..
i guess refraction i could just give you my settings, and let you , play with this since you have the dll files and know what your doing, but im using an actual ps2 disk??
grab yourself a copy of the x86 version of http://www.dependencywalker.com/
open the spu2x dll and look for any items marked red (ieshims and gpsvc.dll can be ignored)
W32pthreads.v4.dll should be marked red/missing because it is not in the /plugins/ subfolder, this is fine because the parent app loads this dll from its own folder.

post any other dlls marked as missing.

Next open the W32pthreads.v4.dll and post any dll's marked as missing from there.
If looks like buildbot has caught my fixes (btw the build you have wont work Tongue)

You can grab a fixed version from here: http://buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2/

(08-25-2011, 04:01 PM)refraction Wrote: If looks like buildbot has caught my fixes (btw the build you have wont work Tongue)

You can grab a fixed version from here: http://buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2/

im glad to report that socom 2 is a playable game,, but.. there are graphic issues, the gun animation where MAG is doesnt show,, look at the bottom take 9mm in that green sqaure there should be a picture of a gun, but just a green box, sometimes game may get blocky and rainbowish color and also during gameplay framerate is low around 40ish but overall game run like at 75% thx so far 2 refraction, sqaull for helping ,,

[Image: soc1.jpg]

but now i want to take this online,, i have already tried but pcs2 dont sense there is a network adapter, i know 4 a fact s2 has a build in network setup on the game, so i dont need a ps2 network access disk? any help guys
Works fine for me (the box at the bottom), can you please make sure you have the "Delay VIF1 Stalls" and "EE Timing Fix" Game fixes ticked.

as for taking it online, are any servers still active for this?

Edit: Actualy just press F9, you put it in software mode, which makes that a green box (i presume you did it so you could see the videos), only hardware mode displays them right.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)