hi im new,, need help!!
(08-25-2011, 08:05 PM)refraction Wrote: Works fine for me (the box at the bottom), can you please make sure you have the "Delay VIF1 Stalls" and "EE Timing Fix" Game fixes ticked.

as for taking it online, are any servers still active for this?

Edit: Actualy just press F9, you put it in software mode, which makes that a green box (i presume you did it so you could see the videos), only hardware mode displays them right.

yes servers are active ppl still play online

Sponsored links

awsome Smile in which case, i suggest you start with this thread: http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-How-To-Play-Online-Guide
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(08-25-2011, 08:18 PM)refraction Wrote: awsome Smile in which case, i suggest you start with this thread: http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-How-To-Play-Online-Guide

((Note: when you configure the dev9 plugin, tick the ethernet mode, switched mode will work if your ethernet card supports promiscuous mode, otherwise you need to use Bridged, which should be more compatible.
))

i dont see ethernet mode, switch mode,, it says this space is intentionally left blank?
ah yes, youll be needing the non null plugin Tongue

This will only show up once youve installed winpcap

Attached Files
.7z   DEV9giga_razi.7z (Size: 50,16 KB / Downloads: 128)

(08-25-2011, 10:47 PM)refraction Wrote: ah yes, youll be needing the non null plugin Tongue

This will only show up once youve installed winpcap

weird problem,, i have got the dev9 to work, i loaded ps2 network disk, created a name test connection( DNAS Screen loaded and test was success) then i save the connection, loaded my game but game said i didnt have network adapter connected? then i re-load ps2 network disk, now that is saying also i dont have adapter connected,,,

funny it worked at the begging but now im not getting anything?? any ideas?
hmm, check your dev9 plugin settings, you might need to run it as administrator

(08-25-2011, 11:19 PM)sidewayz Wrote: weird problem,, i have got the dev9 to work, i loaded ps2 network disk, created a name test connection( DNAS Screen loaded and test was success) then i save the connection, loaded my game but game said i didnt have network adapter connected? then i re-load ps2 network disk, now that is saying also i dont have adapter connected,,,

funny it worked at the begging but now im not getting anything?? any ideas?

ive also notice that speed drops alot when the hdd is connected?
dont use the HDD section if you can help it. lots of logging goes on ( i think) which is slow.

(08-25-2011, 11:28 PM)refraction Wrote: dont use the HDD section if you can help it. lots of logging goes on ( i think) which is slow.

do u know y i got the dnas screen the 1st time but 2nd time its not loading?
no idea Tongue that should work both times.... is your NVM file invalid or something?? i presume you have the NVM file dumped from your PS2?