high resolution, small window issue
Alright, so i've tinkered with this emulator and pretty much got it working to this point. For some reason, all the games i try render at a higher resolution than the window actually is. I've got the one option selected that says "fixes bigger screens" or whatever.

please help!

i'm attaching an image for you guys.[Image: screenshot20091224at104.png]

Sponsored links

It's ZeroGS AA bug. Don't use AA or use ZZogl instead (which is right way to do).
(12-24-2009, 07:18 PM)Zeydlitz Wrote: It's ZeroGS AA bug. Don't use AA or use ZZogl instead (which is right way to do).

i found the ZZogl plugin for pcsx2 and put it into the plugins folder but pcsx2 doesn't seem to recognize it. i'll turn off antialiasing and see what that does.
**update**

alright, i got everything running pretty smoothly. Menu system is pretty flawless. Audio is choppy but i expected that. Only thing is, when the game starts to load my frame rate drops to 17-19 fps from over 140. I'll try tinkering with settings let me know if anyone has gotten it to work on mac!
Give me a complete log when you try to run this game, and tell me, what was written in console when you try to put ZZogl on plugins directory?