how can i change my pcsx2 logo?????
please any body now`s how pleaseeeeee!!!

Sponsored links

Why do you want to do that?? Number One - it's very dumb
Number two - you need to edit .dll (Dynamic Link Libraries) files or even .exe (executable) files to do that,so if you were a coder,you wouldn't ask that..Very risky and complicated - so don't do it (unless you use a .dll file editor,makes it easier,but still VERY risky if you don't know what you're doing...)Also,why do you want to do that..Aren't you being grateful?

Could someone lock this,please?
korisnik2007a i dont think its up to you to decide when to close the thread

i believe if he compiles the source than it is easier to change the logo, but wait until someone comes who actually knows how to do it(cuz i got no idea)

also in the next official release, the logo will be changed
it's easy just make a checkout of the svn trunk go to the folder pcsx2 in the checkoutfolder
and delete "pcsxAbout.bmp" then put in your own picture it must also have the name "pcsxAbout.bmp"

the you have to compile and now you can use your new pcsx2 beta with custom logo Oo

if you don't know how to compile or make a checkout just search on thes forum there are enough guides^^
Chicken is not Vegan?

NO VEGAN DIET NO VEGAN POWERS!!!!

http://www.flixxy.com/my-blackberry-is-not-working.htm
The easiest way is by editing the exe(pcsx2)using for example Resource Hacker.It's a lot easier and you won't need to download a whole bunch of programs,loose a lot of free space and download needed files just to compile pcsx2 with changed logo
freeversion that can do those things exist Blink ?
Chicken is not Vegan?

NO VEGAN DIET NO VEGAN POWERS!!!!

http://www.flixxy.com/my-blackberry-is-not-working.htm
(08-06-2009, 06:17 PM)kabooz Wrote: freeversion that can do those things exist Blink ?

Yes there is,that's why I recommended this program.There are more but I use this one

The logo is at Bitmap=>113=>2057=>right click on it and choose Replace Resource=>Open file with new bitmap=>choose your new logo=>Replace=>File=>Save or Save as but you must add .exe extension if you use Save As
ResHack...OMG
my finger stocked on the trigger...
@bmate - I didn't say "Lock this or i'll ....",I asked nicely,since it is not nice to spit in someones face like that after they give you such possibilities...He could just change the bitmap to an image that says : PS2 Emu,made by .....Which I do not consider fair,and there is no real point to it,unless you plan selling the Emu,or watching the picture all day....And as I said,if you didn't notice

korisnik2007a Wrote:Could someone lock this,please?

i have a right to say that...
Got a problem with it?
I don't care.
I just won't stand you being so full of yourself from some reason.Wink
(08-06-2009, 07:48 PM)korisnik2007a Wrote: i have a right to say that...
Got a problem with it?
I don't care.
I just won't stand you being so full of yourself from some reason.Wink

and bmate has the same right to tell you his opinion about it. if a mod thinks this topic should be closed, she/he will close it, with or without your vote. and please don't try to project your own negative attitude on other users of this forum, your first post was already very rude and absolutely not helpful, i recommend a closer look at the global forum rules (especially #2) before your next post.
CPU Core [email protected] | GPU Nvidia Geforce GTX 570 | RAM 8GB DDR-3 1600MHz CL9 | OS Win7 Ultimate (x64) SP1
EMU PCSX2 v1.1.0 r5645 | GS GSdx SSE4 r5632 | SPU2 SPU2-X r5559 | PAD LilyPad r5403 | CDVD cdvdGigaherz r5403