how can i fix my controller problem
Thumbs Down 
Glaream haveing controller problems wiht my pscx2 0.9.6 and other things.but first ill start with my controller problem.when i try to play pcsx2 0.9.6 and my controller wouldnt move or do anything i havent even played a game on it yet coz of this problem also on the bottom of the general thing on the bottom it has my ps3 controller listed so i thought it would work but it didnt how do i fix this preblomSad

Sponsored links

What controller driver / OS are you using etc etc?
And make sure the PS3 controller driver is installed correctly and that the controller software is configured properly.

I used "ds3drv" back on my XP system which worked without any issue.
Now I use MotionJoy on my Windows 7 x64 system.

Edit: If running on an OS like mine, you will need to Disable Driver Signature Enforcement (as these drivers usually aren't signed >.<) before being able to use. Or try a driver signing tool (the one from NGO didn't work properly for me though).
Ivy Bridge 3770K @ 3.9GHz - MSI TwinFrozr GTX680 4GB...
...Nerpyderp.
(03-12-2010, 11:49 AM)NoVaX1000 Wrote: What controller driver / OS are you using etc etc?
And make sure the PS3 controller driver is installed correctly and that the controller software is configured properly.

I used "ds3drv" back on my XP system which worked without any issue.
Now I use MotionJoy on my Windows 7 x64 system.

Edit: If running on an OS like mine, you will need to Disable Driver Signature Enforcement (as these drivers usually aren't signed >.<) before being able to use. Or try a driver signing tool (the one from NGO didn't work properly for me though).

my ps3 controller is working and i reinstall the ps3 program but it still donts work i idk if this helps or not when i set my bois and click ok its says could not load gs plugin 'plugins':<NULL> comes up then when i set it again it donest could that be my problemSad
But have you actually tested your PS3 controller to see if it works in other applications/emulators properly?

Quote:could not load gs plugin 'plugins':<NULL>
That error sounds like you forgot to install something like the Visual C 2008 Redistributable for the GS Plugin to work. Which I'm sure you already have? o.o
Are there any other errors?
Maybe you could post some screenshots of your configuration and your Emulog contents perhaps.

I'm not the best helper on the forums, but I'm trying to xD

Edit: And yeah. As Shadow Lady has said below (v), make sure the buttons are configured for the controller in the plugin. Mine doesn't seem to auto set. So make sure to set it up in the plugin if you haven't done so.
Ivy Bridge 3770K @ 3.9GHz - MSI TwinFrozr GTX680 4GB...
...Nerpyderp.
Did you configure the buttons for the pad? I'm not sure if it auto sets the buttons, but in any case show us the settings of the plugin so we can help better.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(03-13-2010, 08:36 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: Did you configure the buttons for the pad? I'm not sure if it auto sets the buttons, but in any case show us the settings of the plugin so we can help better.

i did configure it and i thought i forgot a bottom and i look at the pad and all the things i had but on it was gone is that supposed.and i did try to use my ps3 controller on mugen and it did work.also i guess i need to run it in adim coz i have vista right if that is right it isnt leting me and the only other error i get be side that plugin one the memcards 001 or 002 couldnt load.is there anymore screen shots u need
So your problem is your lilypad settings didn't save? Did you try running PCSX2 as admin (right click) or moving the pcsx2 folder to a place you have rights to like your Documents folder as the FAQ says?
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(03-13-2010, 06:00 PM)Shadow Lady Wrote: So your problem is your lilypad settings didn't save? Did you try running PCSX2 as admin (right click) or moving the pcsx2 folder to a place you have rights to like your Documents folder as the FAQ says?

when i try to save it says cant not save to inis but i could save it to a different place and but it in the inis folder like i did befor.my lilpad am guess that isnt the problem i think idk and i tryed movieng my pcsx2 folder to it and it still didnt let me run as adim.i also want to know something am geting a new laptop and i was wonder which one i should get that would work with pcsx2
Well, I know my lilypad does not let me edit anything on there. At least not the controls. Meaning, what button you have to it for each ps2 controller button. I'm talking about the 2nd tab of the lilypad menu.
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.