how to bind left analog stick keys to mouse using pcsx2 emulator
hello guys, im playing god of war 2 with pcsx2 emulator v1.3.1 with lilypad.. im using my pc keyboard to play god of war 2.. i have a problem during steeds of time mission, i pulled all 4 coloured levers and aftr that i went upward with a platform.. here some prompts are showing to whip horses, im unable to follow left analog stick directions how to rotate.. i bind my left analog sticks to keyboard keys up,left,right and down... can anyone tell which keys i have to press to complete that mini-game.. please tell in detail that if one prompt arrow showing up then i have to press only upward key or i have to rotate it full... im always failing to complete this mini-game.. please understand my english and help me to finish this mini-game please.. i like to play god of war 3 and 4 too but im fearing if same problem occur (mini-game rotation) in that parts too... anyone help would be much appreciated...

Sponsored links

Stick to your old thread.
[Insert Witty Sig Here.]
@keytotruth12, sir can you know the solution?
(03-12-2015, 08:37 AM)venki Wrote: @keytotruth12, sir can you know the solution?

No. Please do not open any more new threads.
[Insert Witty Sig Here.]
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Resolved-...ypad-0-9-9
@K.F, did you completed the god of war 2 game? if completed can u show tutorial how to bind it to mouse please
I have mentioned it in the other thread.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(03-12-2015, 09:18 AM)venki Wrote: @K.F, did you completed the god of war 2 game? if completed can u show tutorial how to bind it to mouse please

I don't play crappy games, and I haven't tried using the mouse with PCSX2. just buy a controller or use almost any console controller to play it.