how to change joystick dead zone
(08-29-2014, 01:26 AM)tcmannen Wrote: what is newer forks ? Smile im from Sweden and im not so good with pc lingo

It just means the original developer (Scarlet Crush and later InhexSTEER) have stopped working on it and myself and Jays2Kings have picked up pretty much where they left off. Both mine and Jays both have deadzone tuning options.
[Image: LogoBusiness3.png]
IM 2 Beta now supporting plugins and even more devices.

Website | Forum | Donate $2 and remove ads from the tool

Sponsored links

(08-29-2014, 01:29 AM)jhebbel Wrote: It just means the original developer (Scarlet Crush and later InhexSTEER) have stopped working on it and myself and Jays2Kings have picked up pretty much where they left off. Both mine and Jays both have deadzone tuning options.

oh that sounds good, so how is that going then ? Smile
(08-29-2014, 01:43 AM)tcmannen Wrote: oh that sounds good, so how is that going then ? Smile

As far as development? Both mine and Jays are under constant development and both seem to be pretty popular right now.

(08-29-2014, 02:17 PM)jhebbel Wrote: As far as development? Both mine and Jays are under constant development and both seem to be pretty popular right now.

ok, so how can a get hold of it ?
(08-31-2014, 11:01 AM)tcmannen Wrote: ok, so how can a get hold of it ?

The link to mine is in my sig as well as my forum thread, Jays can be found here: http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-DS4Window...k-4-driver