how to change joystick dead zone
Hello

is there a way to change the joystick dead zone on my DS4 controller.
there is a big dead zone on the 360 controller and i have a hard time playing some games, like call of duty. i have downloaded DS4 xinput tool, and it works good, but i cant find a dead zone settings for the right joystik or what ever name it has. you know aiming stick Smile
is there one ? or do i have to download somthing more ?

thanx

Sponsored links

(08-24-2014, 10:41 PM)tcmannen Wrote: Hello

is there a way to change the joystick dead zone on my DS4 controller.
there is a big dead zone on the 360 controller and i have a hard time playing some games, like call of duty. i have downloaded DS4 xinput tool, and it works good, but i cant find a dead zone settings for the right joystik or what ever name it has. you know aiming stick Smile
is there one ? or do i have to download somthing more ?

thanx

which tool are you using?
[Image: LogoBusiness3.png]
IM 2 Beta now supporting plugins and even more devices.

Website | Forum | Donate $2 and remove ads from the tool
(08-28-2014, 07:00 PM)jhebbel Wrote: which tool are you using?

DS4 xinput tool i cant find a dead zone setting there,
(08-28-2014, 10:39 PM)tcmannen Wrote: DS4 xinput tool i cant find a dead zone setting there,

which one though? which developer? there are several and they are all DS4 Xinput tools.

(08-28-2014, 10:41 PM)jhebbel Wrote: which one though? which developer? there are several and they are all DS4 Xinput tools.
oh im sorry i dident know that, i got it from this site, created by inhexSTER Scpserver does that say anything ?
Is this only pcsx2 related or do you look for a general solution (including pc games)
(08-29-2014, 01:05 AM)tcmannen Wrote: oh im sorry i dident know that, i got it from this site, created by inhexSTER Scpserver does that say anything ?

I don't believe inhexSTEERs has deadzone configuration

(08-29-2014, 01:06 AM)willkuer Wrote: Is this only pcsx2 related or do you look for a general solution (including pc games)

well i would love to play all my pc games with less dead zone on my 360 / ps4 controller. on bf4 and titanfall there is an option to change the joystick dead zone. but not in any other games.
(08-29-2014, 01:16 AM)tcmannen Wrote: well i would love to play all my pc games with less dead zone on my 360 / ps4 controller. on bf4 and titanfall there is an option to change the joystick dead zone. but not in any other games.

The newer forks of the tool all include deadzone options.

(08-29-2014, 01:18 AM)jhebbel Wrote: The newer forks of the tool all include deadzone options.
what is newer forks ? Smile im from Sweden and im not so good with pc lingo