how to know which games is playable with PCSX2 0.9.8 linux
Hello

I show this page http://pcsx2.net/compat.php?p=1&c=g&s1=1...&s4=1&s5=1

This page is for both windows and linux?

Sponsored links

Technically it is for windows. But PCSX2 core and sound plugin are 100% cross OS. Its remains one difference the graphics plugins. Nowadays you can build the SW render of GSdx (the windows graphics plugins) with SDL. The SW render have got the most accuracy albeit a bit slow.

I'm working to port both SW&HW render to opengl. So you will have the choice between speed and accuracy (well I hope).

So yes you can use it this list for linux.
thank you
(01-09-2012, 10:51 PM)gregory Wrote: Technically it is for windows. But PCSX2 core and sound plugin are 100% cross OS. Its remains one difference the graphics plugins. Nowadays you can build the SW render of GSdx (the windows graphics plugins) with SDL. The SW render have got the most accuracy albeit a bit slow.

I'm working to port both SW&HW render to opengl. So you will have the choice between speed and accuracy (well I hope).

So yes you can use it this list for linux.

hey thats great, the sdl software in linux is a little slower than dx9 hardware on windows but just a little, i think in how the games will run with hardware open gl under linux.. xd