how to limit the FPS
hello every one

i've a problem where the games some times go so fast like 120 FPS :s
i tried to low my hacks options but that affected the normal usual speed and loading
i just want to make it stop when it reach 90 FPS and never get any higher than that
is there any way to do that
FYI: i play persona 3 and .Hack GU

i hope any one can help

thanks
[Image: thekamaelkillwakq0.jpg]
CPU: Intel Core 2 duo E7400 @2.8GHz
RAM: 2GB
VGA: Geforce 9600GT 512MB
HDD: 1TB

Sponsored links

Try F4 to enable frame limit. And if you want 90 FPS just change NTSC or PAL framerate to "90"

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: fs.png]
Q9550 @ 3,33GHz Ninja
HD 3850
at first thank you
and sorry for bringing this topic again but i have an issue in the same subject so i wouldnt create another topic for that and i hope u can help me with it
well i did the limiting fps and it worked so fine well untill tonight just few minutes ago while playing .hack GU rebirth the fps got really fast out of limit and i tried to unlimit it then relimit it but nothing just nothing happens i tried to restore all the options and speed hacks but nothing really working still the fps out of limit :s

can any one help me please
maybe you presses TAB or F4 while you where playing. if that doesnt help try deleting all .ini files in your pcsx2 ini folder and configure the emulator from scratch

edit: 999 posts \o/ Tongue
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
Pcsx2: Always Latest
hahaha strangely it worked !! thanks any way i guess it needed a reboot or something XD actually now i'm facing other kind of issues but i will try every thing first and then if nothing worked i will make a topic but i just need to make sure i did everything i could first xD

thanks anyway Smile