how to make pcsx2 run faster
(01-10-2012, 12:04 AM)Rezard Wrote: I think this game needs a different interlacing setting than default.
You can toggle through them while playing with F5.
(interlacing may be set manually in the GS plugin settings)

Has your controller's joystick perhaps lost it's centering a bit...?
You can adjust the sensitivity and/or deadzones of your joystick(s) in the Controllers (PAD) plugin settings of Lilypad.
Just click the direction(s) of the stick on the left panel, then adjust on the right.

alright the shaking and the control problems are solved.
but the blur and brightness are still bright and doubled.
by the way, youve helped me so much. thank you n.n

Sponsored links

Oh-- I think I remember that now.

That used to only be fixable with software rendering back with 0.9.8 (r4600).

It's fixed for hardware rendering in recent revisions.
Go here and grab the most recent SVN build:
http://pcsx2.net/svn.php

NOTE: SVNs are a work in progress of the emulator. They usually consist of changes for the better, including new features (i.e. the MTVU hack), advances in compatibility and fixes for various things/games. However, as changes are made, things don't always work out perfect. Previously working games can encounter new issues, and various troubles can occur as the team works on things.

Long story short: If you encounter issue in a game previously know to work, consider reverting to the latest stable build (PCSX2 0.9.8).
(01-10-2012, 12:30 AM)Rezard Wrote: Oh-- I think I remember that now.

That used to only be fixable with software rendering back with 0.9.8 (r4600).

It's fixed for hardware rendering in recent revisions.
Go here and grab the most recent SVN build:
http://pcsx2.net/svn.php

NOTE: SVNs are a work in progress of the emulator. They usually consist of changes for the better, including new features (i.e. the MTVU hack), advances in compatibility and fixes for various things/games. However, as changes are made, things don't always work out perfect. Previously working games can encounter new issues, and various troubles can occur as the team works on things.

Long story short: If you encounter issue in a game previously know to work, consider reverting to the latest stable build (PCSX2 0.9.8).

works perfectly. thank you so much. Laugh
No problem, buddy. Smile